The Bossa Nova

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Art Camp






Now that's I've finished my update after 4 months... I learned my lesson not to do that again! And I can tell you about all the things that didn't get "crunched" in my update. We had a really fun art camp in Salamanca this year and I have fun pics. The kids got to do rythm, drawing, painting and theater. Such a treat for these kids b/c the private schools hardly even have fine arts classes. The team that came from Nashville was a lot of fun. I hung out with the youngest group the most and in theater- they acted out the creation story. the middle group did parables of Jesus and the oldest group did an abbreviated version of the Lion, witch and the wardrobe. The program at the end of the week was pretty amazing. We'll see if I can upload some video! We ate well that week, Martha cooked for all 90 of us. Nathan Reidell totally reminds me of my brother, such a sweet guy! I got some really fun shots or cute lieel Josue, he was the MVArtist even though he isnĀ“t old enough to be in the camp just yet!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazel said...

Its great that you can use your creative talents to help the kids express themselves through art! From the pictures...it looks like a lot of fun!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home